Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Honduras Bound!

This was supposed to be a video:( I pushed the wrong button, but I love it anyway! Don't you love capturing moments like this! Sick and tired of crying goodbyes... but they make for some pretty SWEET reunions!


 
This girl was shrieking with joy! Some come by it honestly.
 
 
 
Getting a smile out of this guy is pretty easy... as long as there's a helicopter in the picture.
I like to think it's cause we're there:)
So happy he's able to do what he loves... even if it has to be 2000+ miles away.
 

 

 
Matt surprised us with a weekend trip to Costa Rica. Apart from the few obstacles we had to climb through... and drive through... as in forging a river in the jungle in the middle of the night, it was a pretty sweet time. This boy spoils me to pieces. He's the best! I don't know how I got so lucky!
 
 


 
I could go on... and on about all the problems we had on this trip, like getting sandy sea water in my precious camera. Sadly my pictures won't be as great from now on but... even that won't stain my memory of this GORGEOUS beach! I would have thought it was untouched. I love exploring this BEAUTIFUL earth!  

 
This place was so remote, Ella even made a local friend.
 

Our little crab, catching CRABS!
 







Eating with the locals, and the coolest highchair I've ever seen.
 
 
 
Seriously can it get much better than this!
Rocking in hammocks while sipping on pina coladas, watching the sun set.
 

 
Matt scored big points when he found these GORGOUS Pranamar Villas on the Santa Teresa coast. I mean seriously! I'm considering moving in, who wants to join me? 
 

 










 









 COCONUT peanut SATAY skewers in a bed of wild QUINOA with grilled vegetables. One of the  many delicious meals we ate at Buddha Eyes, the Resturant across the pool.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment