Sunday, November 3, 2013

Summer back home

Ella and I had the chance to go home for a few weeks in August.
The two pro's of having a wedding business in Utah...
*Always an excuse to visit family and  *all the gorgeous flowers we get to play with!


Flower crowns with the girls!




Apart from the wedding I'm sure we planned at least 10 parties! One of which was an inspiration shoot to be featured in the Be Loved magazine from Peter Loves Jane.
I can't say enough about these beautiful images from Brittany of Cascio Photography
Thanks for making us look like we live in a fairytale!












Hurry quick there's a sunset. One of the fond memories of summer living. I miss this beautiful view!


It's birthday season! 6 birthdays in 2 weeks! I get to share my special day with my sweet girl. She'll always be the best gift ever! She's the happiest part of my day, I love her to pieces!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment