Wednesday, December 23, 2015




It's beginning to look a lot like a PINK Christmas!






Tying a baby blanket for a service project.






The left and right game.





Lets go SHOPPING


I got these pink glitter shoes with Ella in mind. Can you believe it's the first thing she ran to! I finally picked out something she liked:) They were too big so I found another pair in her size for Christmas.


After spotting the pink shoes she immediately ran down stairs to get the shopping cart. This girl makes everyone laugh.




The girls picked 2 items Ella chose the skirt and headband... which is odd because the skirt was the least pink thing in there and she doesn't usually like wearing headbands, but she was happy and that's all that matters.






Maximus got to spend the night with grandpa. The guy he home teaches makes hundreds of these cars to send to 3rd world countries and he let Maximus pick one out. He loves it!


Jelly suckers from Kyrell


I can't do anything in the kitchen without Maximus racing to the bar to grab a chair. Today we dipped dried clementines. Maximus stuffed his face with oranges and painted with chocolate. I'd say we had a fun morning!











I mustache you... how do I look?


No comments:

Post a Comment